VOLUIME 2 ISSUE 1
1. Flying instruments and their impact on the national economy and the extent of their control (CTS guidelines model)- Ali A. Nehme Al Jabouri, Samar A. Kadhum. pp. 1-11
2. Use of decision-making tree technology and banal measure to predict the financial failure of Iraqi private banks and sustain their profits, Zahra Hassan Aliwi, Ahmed Iyad Ibrahim & Karrar Karim Jawad- PP12-27.
3. Integration of the system of Activity Based Costing and liability accounting- Hakeem Hammood Flayyih; Yassir Nori Mohammed; Hassnain Raghib Talab & Nagham Rasool Radhi - PP28-36.
4.The Development of the Banking Sector's Contribution to the Iraqi Economy: Subject Review- Dr. Mazin Dawood Salman & Dr. Amr Husham Mohammed- PP37-49.
5. The constituent elements of the literary discourse in Andalusia in the time of the sects and the Almoravids- Assist. Prof. Dr. Sameer J.Yaseen & Assist. Prof. Bushra G. ALwan- PP50-58.
VOLUIME 2 ISSUE 2
1. The role of economic value added in enhancing financial reporting: An applied study in companies listed on the Iraq Stock Exchange- Yassir Nori Mohammed & Yassir Nori Mohammed- PP59-66.
2.The affecting factors on the quality of the audit before and after the collapse of the US energy company Enron: A Literature review- Hakeem Hammood Flayyih; Zeina khdier Abass; Alaa Shamsallah Noorullah & Dr-Ahmed Saad Jari- PP67-73.
3. Financial Statements under the sustainable development and its role in the rationalization of funding decisions- Mohammed Ibrahim Ali & Ruaa Hussein Abdual hussein- PP 74-86